We serve the community by assisting children between the ages of 6-18 years old in becoming productive members of society by instilling positive Spiritual, Cultural, Educational, Vocational and Social values.
- Mentoring: Provide one-on-one mentoring relationships for children and youth ages 6-18 from primarily single-parent households.
- Educational: Promote academic excellence and provide direction in career planning. (Each child is "Paired" with a tutor if needed.)
- College Bound: Shortly after ... a college fund is started for each child. We match him/her with a sponsor who commits to investing into the life of a child with a minimum of $25 per month. This allows children to have more choices after High School then the usual three: Community College, Military or "Get a Job!!!".
- Critical Living: Weekly classes that teach essential laws that promote successful living skills. Children are required to attend weekly meetings in which 15 separate courses will be taught.
- Vocational/Cultural: Several times a year we strive to provide avenues of learned skills toward a professional career. We do this by taking field trips to pique interest and passion in selected professions.
To donate, contact:
4665 N. First St.
Fresno, CA 93726